View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 02:17 PM   #35
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by crane3 View Post
WARNING!! Huge problem with the os update!!!! After the timeout auto power off & powering on Likebook mars, the system language reverts back to Chinese!!

Have not found a way to reset the language other than a factory reset if I can even find the item. If already have the Mars, set it to never power off for now.
I did a factory reset on my Bouye T62 and it reverted to Chinese, so a reset might not help. Maybe you can contact the seller and they could tell you how to get to the language and input setting. When my T62 reverted to Chinese, I searched through all the settings and was able to figure out how to change it back. When I found the language setting and scrolled through it English language was in English.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote