Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.8.11 update
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 12:05 AM   #290
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
If I later delete this FONT_RAMP file, will the kindle revert to built-in sizes? Just wondering about how to revert, if I don't like my experiment in font sizes. I've not had a problem with them, but I'm not averse to playing with a FONT_RAMP file if it can be reversed equally simply.
Yes, that's one of the nice things about FONT_RAMP. It's so easy to reverse (and revert). Just delete the file and restart your Kindle.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote