View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 02:55 PM   #69
romad
U.S. Air Force, Retired
romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iPad Mini 5 & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
I think calibre no longer overwrties (at least by default) the original EPUB file when you change its metadata within calibre. Thus, if you transfer the file via PC Upload again, you'll get a duplicated status in the PC Upload View, implying that there is still only one copy of the same EPUB file.
I just realized I didn't mention I haven't been using the ePub file DIRECTLY from the Calibrč library. What I did (basically so I could track what had been uploaded) was use Calibrč's Save to Disk function to save the ePUB version to a folder on my desktop. I would then drag-and-drop from that folder to the PC Upload tab in my web browser.

I did determine that changing the metadata of a book, and then uploading the book again to MR does not replace the copy there.
romad is offline   Reply With Quote