View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alternative View Post
Don,
I disagree! Reading (and using) Harry T's tutorial will make using Book Designer a snap. I see a lot of comments about how difficult Book Designer is to use and never "voice up." Now its time! BD is an excellent software package and is actually quite easy to use. I've never used Calibre so can't comment but I think too many people are put off from using Book Designer by the negative comments (read "it's too hard to use") that it gets on this board.
You're right about his tutorial. I hadn't thought about that in such a long time, that I wasn't even thinking when I wrote that.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote