View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #118
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoon01 View Post
I have two libraries configured and both login successfully when I check the Overdrive Link job details. However, for one (which just happens to have a branch ID#) I seem consistently to get the following message in the results whenever it is checked for books even if I know the book exists:

Overdrive response error (Excessive number of results returned by search)
Something seems to be going wrong in a way that causes the search to always return all 4683 available books for that library. I don't have credentials for that library so I tried it without them and the plugin seems to work properly for me in that case.

To help diagnose the problem could you try removing the branch id and credentials for that library in your configuration and try again to see if it returns better results? That will help me narrow down the cause of the problem.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote