View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 10:06 AM   #112
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks for the help. one more question / suggestion:

I can match my books with those available at a specified library & get shiny new IDs for the matches.

I can also do that with "check for books that can be recommended" option ticked.

but how to I keep the results separate i.e. if I go back to a book & see that it has an overdrive tag, how can I tell whether that's an "available at library" tag or a " someday they may decide to buy a copy" tag ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote