View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #111
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
is that what I have to add ???- seems not as the plug in throws it out when I test it
As eschwartz pointed out, the Library ID must be populated with only the host name portion of the url. In your case that is gloucestershire.lib.overdrive.com. To make it easier to configure I will change the plugin to extract the host name if a full url from the web browser is copied and pasted into the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
can the OD plug in be configured so that all it does is monitor checkouts & add details of checked out books?
I don't see a good way to add this, but I will give it some more thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Also, the Manage discovered books doesn't remember the sort order or window size. Can it retain sort order and window size, the same way you already changed it to retain the results configuration?
Yes, I will add this in the next release. Also, Thanks for helping out cybmole in this thread and in the other thread that he started!
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote