View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:24 AM   #31
Herjar
Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I started this thread so I should probably report back that I went for the Paperwhite and I'm really happy with it. I have no problems using it with calibre, the battery is great, the light is great, the cover is small and I like that it turns the Kindle on and off. I love the dictionary! That was probably the main reason I went for the Paperwhite as I was told the Kobo dictionary was not good.

Yes there could be improvements, but they're not deal breakers in my opinion. Epub support is not a huge deal as calibre can convert them. Collections could be handled much better, but it works ok if you jailbreak the Kindle.

I have not tried any other e-reader. I can only say that I'm happy with my Paperwhite.
Herjar is offline   Reply With Quote