View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon60 View Post
http://mscustomercare.com/lookbook/

There's a link to more info about it. I filled out the form there to contact them but haven't heard back.

I'm sure it doesn't run android. It doesn't even play music or video, and the only two supported formats are pdf and epub.

As for the versions it has Software Version 1.6(Sep 1 2010) and HW Version 2.6.24.223. I can't find any more info than that.

It doesn't say kobo anywhere on/in the device but the user manual says "powered by kobo". Do you suppose, if it's not the same as a kobo, Calibre doesn't support it yet?
I came across another very similar device last week when I was looking up what devices that ADE supported. it was called The Sharper Image Literati and it was being sold at Best Buy in the states, and seems to have the same software as yours does. It was listed on Adobe as a Kobo E-reader, but I think it's a licenced 3rd party, and not from Kobo directly, considering there's no mention of it on Kobo's pages anywhere.

Unfortunately since it seems to be very different from the actual Kobo's, I don't think you're going to find much help here . Sorry.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote