View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 09:49 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Dmitrii View Post
Hello! Help is needed. My Сoba Aura frozen when I made a return to the factory settings. I need the image of the SD card. Please help me.
Which device do you have? The thread is for the Aura Edition 2. But, you ask for the Aura and list just Aura as you device. The Aura and the Aura Edition 2 very different devices. If you just have an "Aura", then I can't help as I don't have an image for that.