View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #64
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
BG:

It's obvious that Symbogen knows more than they're telling her and her family, both from the narrative and the excerpts. I mean, I was in the hospital a month ago and they ran several tests on me, but I never saw the raw data; all I got were the results they summarized for me. For all I know, the CAT scan could've shown all kinds of strange stuff that they decided not to disclose.

As a concrete example, my barium swallow test results got sent to two doctors. One called me to let me know it showed gallstones. The other never mentioned that.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote