Thread: Literary X • February 2020
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 04:42 PM   #35
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I have watched Gone With the Wind and enjoyed it. It may be that I remember it because it could be that I have seen it twice, but if so I don't remember which of the two times I remember.

Wife remembers, like an elephant, us watching Doctor Zhivago but is happy to watch it again. I do have a good memory for many things (e.g. I have never needed to keep a diary for meetings, travel, etc.) but people's names I have trouble with, especially non-English ones, so between the Russian names, the movie's story line and the book's story line I am afraid Doctor Zhivago may end up as alphabet soup for me .

Last edited by AnotherCat; 02-18-2020 at 04:45 PM.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote