View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #57
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Well, the Kindle can take half an hour of water.

I am still wondering how Amazon could release such a faulty and overpriced cover product.
What I don't get is how they could let themselves run out, when you consider the markup on them. I tend to find OEM covers/cases absurdly overpriced relative both to the cost of the device and to their inherent value and I'm not referring just to Amazon.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote