View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 10:09 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I have several Kindles and a Kobo Libra. The Libra is an excellent reader and the only thing I really miss is the global search (i.e. across all your books), which you say isn't important for you. OTOH the Libra has many more customization options, with the help of patches (look into the Kobo Developers forum for the patching info) and works better with Calibre. You can choose whether you wish to read your books in the kepub or epub format - both have their pros and cons. Most people prefer the kepub, but not all.

If you use Calibre anyway, I think you'll be happy with the Libra. I certainly am with mine (though I still read on my Kindles too).

Last edited by Sirtel; 04-30-2020 at 10:12 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote