View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:11 AM   #56
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@Thasaidon & @BetterRed...I can appreciate what you both say. My old eyes are still good and I'm fine with any application that has a white backround during the daytime. But at night I find that the white background really tends to glare and hurts my eyes and dimming it doesn't help much -- makes it difficult to read. That's when I switch my theme to 'Deep Black' background whenever I'm coding in Notepad++ or other apps that support themes.

I've also often wondered why Sigil doesn't support themes like Notepad++. And I'm not moaning about this or complaining or requesting, but such a feature would really be a wonderful addition to Sigil's bow for us old folks who hate that white glare during the daytime. And the youngsters would love it too -- So cool, dude!! etc...

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-12-2018 at 06:31 AM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote