View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #12
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Most folks who buy dedicated e-ink readers get them because they're most like paper. The common complaint about LCD-based readers is that it gives them headaches, eyestrain, etc.

The younger generation grew up watching TV and sitting in front of their computers. Reading on LCD screens instead of e-ink is not an issue for them so they're more likely to grab a multi-purpose LCD tablet than a dedicated e-ink reader.
I don't know....I've spent the last fifteen years in front of a computer screen and my whole life in front of a television, and reading on an LCD still gives me a headache about half the time...so I'm not sure that's quite it.
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote