View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #112
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucianbaby View Post
on several occasions. i've been on the phone w/sony tech for a grand total of over 4 hrs!!! i was so desperate tonight i actually sent an email to Borders considering I purchased the sony b/c it was their reader of choice and i'm a border's rewards member. right about now i'm purchasing my books from all sorts of websites and using calibre to convert and store to reader. had a humdinger of a time w/drm protection though
you would think these issues would be more important to Sony... since it is required to buy ebooks from them.

Sony, either FIX your software or allow ebooks to be bought with just a web browsers and ADE.

Yes, we finally found software that is worse than Adobe's.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote