View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #34
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker99 View Post
Unfortunately, the books I have managed to download so far are limited to viewing on my computer. How on earth am I going to read them on my Sony Reader? =( Is this a problem on their side or a policy issue? I have sent them an email about this.
Unfortunately if the distributor (store) that is selling the book to you is limiting it to viewing on a single device you will not be able to view it any place but on the computer that you first saw it on, so you will not be able to transfer it to your Sony Reader.

I would hope that they inform that you are buying content limited to a single device before you purchase it.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote