View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
alicepattinson
Banned
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I was interested in this week's Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the Kindle version is free right now... free is better than $10, right? by Marvin Appel, Tom Lydon and Leslie N. Masonson (Dec 30, 2011)
DEFINITELY!! free is so much better than $10
I always download free ebooks on Amazon. Good thing you saw a free one with the topic you're searching for.
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote