View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #1347
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Attached is a version that doesn't strip spaces from around the replace_metadata regular expressions. However, I can't stop the .ini parser stripping trailing spaces. So I've added a '\s'->' ' feature for the replacement string.

## So this works now:
Code:
replace_metadata:
 ships=> & =>/
That worked great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
## But to do the reverse, replace name/name with name & name,
## you have to do this:
Code:
replace_metadata:
 ships=>/=>\s&\s
Although, I can't think of a reason I would need to insert something with trailing spaces, I will keep that in mind.

And, yes, it took me this long to realize you had made the changes. I was too busy using your work around of brackets. Thanks.