View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
  • How many Kindles have you owned, and which ones were they?
    The only Kindle that I own is the Paperwhite.
  • What made you purchase a Kindle in the first place?
    I wanted to see some of my books on the device before I put them up for sale on Amazon.
  • What features do you love most about the Kindle?
    The e-ink screen.
  • Do you think that the Kindle Fire will be bigger and better than the iPad?
    No.
  • Where do you download you’re e-books?
    Project Gutenberg, Amazon, Overdrive, and my computer.
  • Do you have anything to say about the work of Jeff Bezos, who is the creator of Amazon and Kindle?
    It is rather remarkable that Amazon has grown to such a dominant position given that they started as a book seller.

"Where do you download you’re e-books?" should read "Where do you download your e-books?" You're means you are.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote