View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #10
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I originally wasn't going to comment here as it seems the general concenses is that the Kindle 2 would be the best choice and I am not familiar with that device. However, it seems to me that this would be excellent for Amazon in the public relations department. Some kind of deal between Amazon and the Veteran's Administration to provide readers to our disabled veterans would be fantastic. After the negative feelings engendered after the letter to remove Kindlefix, this could go a long way to help their image. At least I know it would as far as I am concerned.

scveteran, thank you for your service. God Bless.
Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote