View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #46
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Nyn - yeah I don't consider that time unreasonable, given that you have mobi files so it is converting each one to ePub to count the words. I could possibly remove the need for the conversion with a little work, using similar code to what user_none has in his APNX file stuff. But this is one of those things that you only need to run once and it runs in the background, so a few seconds here or there shouldn't really make a huge difference. I'll put it on the todo list to do some proper testing at some point to see what difference it makes.
I wish I would have known that, I would have picked the epub version instead. But no worries, when I start big jobs like that I just move on to something else while it is running. Although I am debating whether I want to keep the data, seeing a book has over 20,000 might deter me away from wanting to read it.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote