View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 08:48 PM   #14
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
When I was a child, I had very poor eyesight, which wasn't caught until I was about 10 or 11 years old. Consequently, my visual skills are poor, although I have managed to improve them as I get older. (I probably learned to love reading because the printed page was the only thing I could see clearly if I held it up to my nose.) Anyway, to answer your question, no, I don't visualize when I read. I DO find myself inside the heads of the characters, so their thoughts and motives are as clear as day to me. But the surrounding environment? Not really.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote