View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 06:22 PM   #9
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I do picture the action, the scene and the characters.

It is also easier if there is a movie related to the book, then picturing the characters is pretty sharp and easy as I just picture the actors and the locations from the movie.

On a rare occassion I become bogged down in a fast paced scene and I have to read and re-read sections so its clear where all the characters are and what they are doing, before I can move on.

If I am not really enjoying the book, then I move on pretty quickly and don't worry about placing every character and imagining the scene.

Sometimes for certain scenes I create a little side narrative that I feel should have happened in the book. (yea, yea, I know, seek professional help )
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote