View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 01:13 PM   #531
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
It's not as simple as it seems, since it requires messing with Qt signals/slots. I'll take a look later and see if it's worth the effort to do it or not.
I'm not sure who other than Owl_ and I have actually requested this patch, but if Jackie is right about the downside (and I've no reason to doubt her), I'm not nearly as interested in it.

I say this only to give a better sense of user interest as I was the one Jackie had replied to initially here, and I know part of your considerations factor in user demand.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote