View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 12:25 PM   #529
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
Hi, It's long time since I and a couple of users were searching this patch but with bad results.
I'm interested at it despite the downside. May you be so kind to post the patch?
There is no patch.

I can only repeat what I already said "I'm afraid it's not something I know how to do." @geek1011 might have a better chance of figuring it out but I don't want to make commitments or raise hopes on his behalf.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote