View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Sigil looks the most promising. Hower, there are a few quirks I don't like. Perhaps I will post a message in the forum for that.
Please do. I keep telling people that I can only fix bugs people report and that I myself have encountered. Other people account for 99% of all bug reports, since I am but one person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Major quirks are no embedded font option and the CSS handling. I understand the fact that there is some internal CSS in the HTML which is exported into a CSS upon exporting, but I would like to attach my own CSS to it.
No embedded fonts, yes... it's annoying. But as I've noted several times, it's hinging on a bug in the Qt Framework that I can't fix. Qt 4.6 will be out by the end of the year and should have it working. As soon as it's out, I'll start working on a version with font embedding support.

The CSS problems are more extensive, and it's the reason why Sigil will be substantially redesigned in v0.2.0. But what you are asking for, attaching new CSS styles... that's already possible in Sigil. It has been for a long time. To add new CSS, just switch to Code View and paste your custom style rules in an already present (or completely new) style tag. Your CSS will be exported just fine.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote