View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 11:27 PM   #7
tastyeng
tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to name
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Looks like Amazon (where AFAIK their titles are DRM-free, or were anyway)
I don't know about currently, but in the past I've occasionally come across DRMed O'Reilly titles on Amazon, and on reporting them to O'Reilly they had the status fixed within a couple of days. Packt was similarly helpful when I reached out to them regarding the same issue with a few of their titles. Kindle format wouldn't be my first choice for those kinds of books, but I'm glad to see those who want it able to buy DRM-free on Amazon.
tastyeng is offline   Reply With Quote