View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #12
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyben View Post
...Like thus? I don't know, it feels a little small. I worry about making people squint.
looks good.. you could always "edit your details" in your user CP (blue bar above on the left).. and under Reyben.. put author of Living History [ links / info in your sig when you can ]

The below shows the edit details section for this. It is under the bold where mine says coffee, the 505, and me.. Just type in what you want..

Click image for larger version

Name:	edit.JPG
Views:	434
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	33863click me
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote