View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 10:25 AM   #10
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
… But, when I looked at the stylesheet in #4, it was 141113 lines or about 2.3MB in size. For #3, the stylesheet is a relatively minuscule 71473 lines and 1.1MB. I suspect that parsing these are the culprits. I am using the calibre editor to clean unused styles on #4. So far, it's been running for over 30 minutes. So, I took another copy and just deleted every thing after the 1000th line in the stylesheet. That loaded in a normal time.
Are they using InDesign or some totally broken epub conversion tool?

That's crazy.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote