View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:18 PM   #159
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy_s View Post
I would have appreciated it - I came looking following a reference in the Calibre forum. The blog link in the first post is broken.
The version listed on his blog is the current version and easily found via a link to his blog in the first post. The blog link may return a 404 error but the Writer2epub tab is in plain sight, see attached.

I agree with you though that the first post needs to be updated as I have written here and here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lukesblog.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	59181