View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:07 PM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
A while back I mentioned that with the Kindle you are buying a relationship with the Amazon company. Some expressed skepticism toward my point of view, but this is the sort of thing I was thinking of.

I always think that it's foolish to be unprepared, to think that nothing can ever go wrong. With the Kindle, you are relying upon Amazon to not lose your books.
Any ebook retailer one purchases books from who keeps copies for you on their servers (Fictionwise, B&N, etc) could lose information on your purchased books. No matter who buy from, back them up yourself.

Last edited by daffy4u; 12-25-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: left out the word "lose"
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote