View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Calling Sony Style re: Firmware upgrade

I just called the 'toll-free' number for Sony Style with regards to having my PRS-500 firmware upgraded for the international denzien.
The gentlemen I spoke to, Benjamin, said this firmware upgrade is 'something they have just been talking about' and he expressed that he was unsure when it would be going ahead. He said he was unsure whether people outside the US would be able to have their firmware upgraded.
Furthermore, he knew about the website content and the trade-in offer (strange he knew about one and not the other..)
He encouraged me to ring back in a couple of weeks. He did not take my details.
Oh, and that was after I stated I was willing to pay to have my PRS-500 sent from Australia to be firmware upgraded!
On to Round 2: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...408#post660408

Last edited by AprilHare; 11-17-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Link to Round 2
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote