View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:07 PM   #67
VeggieCat
Bacon Enthusiast
VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10, Kindle Voyage, iPod Nano 7th gen (for audiobooks)
My first reader was a red 505 that's still floating around the house somewhere. I jumped on the Kindle wagon as soon as Kindle books were available at my library (that was the reason I didn't buy a Kindle in the first place, library books were only epubs back then). I was always impressed with the overall design of the 505.

Sony was the company that began my love affair with e-reading. I'm sad to hear this.
VeggieCat is offline   Reply With Quote