View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Ah, well..., I am still a noob, don't even have an ereader yet - waiting for my PRS-700 order to be filled. Guess I got a bit too excited.

But I'll be happy to edit the file and make it palatable, and then upload it again in the first post.

I did try playing with Calibre, but the conversions don't look right when viewed through Calibre on a PC (no Chapters are detected, no space between paragraphs, etc..) I can't tell if they'll look different on a ereader.

Is there a better way to edit these things than Calibre? What is the best way to edit these files (I am assuming, outside of Calibre?)

A pointer would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote