View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #2
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Interesting! Do none of the beta testers who post here get one to try out?

Some comments:
-I like the ridges on the Glo power slider. It makes it easy to switch on with fingernails. (On a side note, the fingernail in one of the photos in that link is creepy). The new power slider is smooth.
-I don't know if the "thick-in-the-middle tapered to thinner edges" design makes it easier to hold. I would have thought making the edges thicker would be better.
-Can't wait to see the price.
-I hope the cover makers don't punch a hole in the cover where that logo is. It is slightly more incognito though.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote