View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #204
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
I am almost embarrassed to ask, but where does one get these plugins? They sound extremely useful, but I have never heard of them before. Do you add them to Calibre?
Yes in the plugin screen on Calibre click Get New Plugins and you will find a whole bunch of goodies. I've got Epubsplit and Epub merge and several metadata plugins. Cover Resize one is another one I love. Oh and Generate Cover for those books that need one. My most favorite is mobi unpack. It extracts the content of a mobi file allowing me to edit it! It also extracts the new KF8 into a epub so there's no need to convert.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-19-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote