View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #595
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Try: magnet on corner while holding power switch (people don't normally re-boot their machine with the cover closed is my reasoning).
I tried all variations with the magnet that I could think of (on to off transition, off to on transition, with touch, with two touches, with USB jack insertion/removal. What else should I try? It always comes up as a 0-byte drive. Perhaps it needs to charge awhile (but the LEDs are not dim)...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote