Thread: Qt
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePianoGuy View Post
Has anyone tried to compile the Qt library for pocketbook or maybe even write a hello world for pocketbook in Qt? As far as I know Onyx Boox series uses Qt natively and it's a cake writing apps for the device. I'd be grateful for any info.
It has been done, but I can't remember where it was mentioned. I believe that someone wrote their own application (a CRM app comes to mind) and ported Qt for it. I vaguely recall that it was just a run-time library, though, and that no header files were included.

Is it a cake writing apps that can still work without a pointer (on the {6,9}02 series)?

... I see now that the libraries were ported for gorganizer. See this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=142 and the next few after for more info.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote