View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #14
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
Do you claim copyright for this editing and formatting? Otherwise, how can one steal something that's in the public domain? Just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Maybe the Amazon ebook offering that was taken and "re-published" has a price attached?

I might be a little pissed if someone was profiting from my hours of donated work.

Luck;
Ken

I'm not claiming copyright, but my work was donated to esspc-ebooks.com - no one has the right to profit from my labor (or Ken Mattern's) without my (our) permission.

It would be the same as if someone were taking books from the MR library and selling them on Amazon without alteration.

There might not be a legal recourse, but telling people to knock it off is perfectly legitimate.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote