View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #61
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
Pookeysgirl I will be happy to give you 20 pounds, if you wanted 20 kilos I think I could just handle that

Working at a desk all day takes a lot of work to keep in shape, maybe not work, but motivation.
You got that right. I try to walk around as much as I can. Walking from and to the trainstation instead of talking the bus. It's a relief when I can go running in the evening, I hate sitting still all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
I broke right my shoulder, right wrist, 8 ribs, collapsed lung and a minor fractured skull 10 years ago in a stupid motorcycle accident (woman hit me on the rear right side, and didn't even stop, would have been dead if I wasn't wearing a helmet and gear). I was in great shape for a 36 year old guy when I had the accident and recovered well, I was back in the pool swimming within 6 weeks and back wall climbing in 8 weeks, my regular routine in the winters.
I applaud you for wearing motorcycle gear! I don't see many motorcyclists with the right gear, sometimes even shorts and a t-shirt in the summer. Motorcycle accidents are a big problem in Belgium, it's one of the theme's that reoccur every year in our (road safety institute) campaigns.

Oh yeah, I can donate a couple of pounds to pookeysgirl as well
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote