View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #41
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
No, because there's no significant exchange of data. I thought the same thing about just accessing it via Internet, but it's really nice this way to work in the app and also get notifications in the corner of the screen. I have Microsoft Outlook syncing with Google Calendar. I can do stuff on my NOOKcolor and Outlook will be updated as well. Which in turn syncs with my phone (Windows Mobile).
You are a BAD influence! Now I gotta do it.

By the way...this is likely a stupid question (and we can take it offline), but the only time I've synced with Microsoft Outlook has been on my computer. Is there a way to do it "online"? I miss my comcast calendar being on my phone.
French is offline   Reply With Quote