View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:21 AM   #4
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Wallcraft makes a very good suggestion.

There is no easy way of searching for all the samples on the Kindle directly. If you don't have many pages of kindle books then you can easily see samples on your kindle as they all have the word "sample" preceding them. This is no use to me as I have 60 pages of books to look through.

So I store all the samples into a collection on the kindle. If I buy a sample book then I remember to delete the sample off the kindle. Bit of a faff but it is a system that works for me. Be nice if the kindle automatically removed samples when you buy the same book.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote