View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
fairy_dreams
fairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Black Kandle E-Reader Light

New Black Kandle E-Reader Light for sale It's the lightest and most convenient e-reader light I've used!

http://www.amazon.com/Kandle-WideLip.../dp/B0036UU40C

Original price on Amazon: $30

Asking for $10.23 (+2.77 shipping, so total = $13)

And if you are wondering why I am selling it for so cheap, it is because I bought two for $22.50 (coupon no longer working).

Last edited by fairy_dreams; 11-05-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Another Kandle in stock!
fairy_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote