View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 01:12 AM   #4
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
In the mobile version, we've deliberately excluded this button
I don't know how other people use the feature, but I usually just read the threads that are of interest to me and then mark everything as read and log out. That way, only the new posts since my last log-in are shown the next time I log in. It's something very convenient that's being denied me simply because I'm using the mobile version.
Would it be possible to include a "Mark Forums Read" button in an out-of-the-way place? I don't think it would cause too much trouble for mobile users.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote