View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by peejayw View Post
I am using a Kobo Glo and Calibre to load ePubs to it.
With all the books I have read so far, when I get to a new chapter the text size gets real small. I have to enlarge the size by one stop but its then too big and decreasing it by one stop ie one click on the adjustment bar, brings it back to normal.
Is there any way to fix this odd behaviour?
Thanks.
It also happens to me but it is usually related to side loaded epubs, converted from mobi format. It does not seem to happen on kepub ebooks. Is it the same for you ?
Another way to get back the good font size is to change font.
I need to investigate this, it is bothersome, but it is not really a showstopper.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote