View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #69
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I noticed that while DMCA seemed to prohibit the manufacture and distribution of stripping technology, it didn't mention possessing or using such technology. Thus those who create and provide the decryption program are criminal scum, however, those who use the decryption program are upstanding and decent folk.

I am not a lawyer and may have missed something. Was there anything else that I should have been looking for?
Well, in that first paragraph, you nailed it! I will add that if after you've decrypted it you distribute it to other people, you go back to being criminal scum.

On the second point, you should have remarked on my marvelously clear exposition & deep wisdom, but aside from that, you penetrated to the heart of the matter.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote