View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #26
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Do you have the newest tcc package. Did you uninstall and then reinstall it?

There are eink header incompatibilities between different 5.x versions. My latest code does NOT use the eink headers. It is safer to call eips to do the screen updates, which should work on all kindles. I need to look at the latest JoppyTerm code again to see how it works.

It probably stuck because it paused the framework. You can resume it yourself from SSH, using the same commands the terminal uses (if it pauses it). Again, I need to look at the code when I have time...

EDIT: I looked at the code. I has grown a lot since I last looked at it. I see that constants.h shows that it looks at event3. Diags uses event2. It does use eips calls so it should work on 5.1.x and 5.0.x firmware. It does pause and resume the framework. While running, the desktop framework does not work until you do the resume command shown in constants.h.
Thanks GM, you saved me from a reboot, but no it doesn't work! I compiled it with both TCC versions! And uninstalled and installed several times.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 06-14-2012 at 04:00 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote