View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 12:14 AM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yeah, guilty as charged . Even a random two lines post can be Frankensteined with edits ;p.

That said, speaking of the docs, if anything looks outdated or weird, don't hesitate to mention it. It's 6AM here, so I'll crash soon, but I'll look it over tomorrow^Wlater today .

All the 'Kindle Settings' (margins/fonts) stuff comes to mind, for example. Also, properly documenting the CM workflow would be neat. (Mostly talking to myself so I don't forget here ).

EDIT: Hahaha. Updated the beginning of the post re: K5, managed to miss the big red paragraph. Time to go to sleep ;p. (That, and my commit messages are starting to look crazy).

----

Kovid just switched the master list of plugins, so this should now be hitting Calibre installs everywhere . (That means you can shout at me if I broke something ^^).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-11-2014 at 12:32 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote